Accountants Growth Programme
Hello fellow business owner/entrepreneur,
If you are running a business and are concerned with meeting tax deadlines, and not fearing the IRS while you are growing your business, we may be the solution you are looking for.
Here are 7 reasons why our clients choose us to help them start, grow, and maintain their business.
1. We can help you put more money in your pocket…
By not overpaying taxes, not missing report deadlines, not having people fill out your tax reports who don’t have the experience defending them to the taxing authorities.
By showing you how to avoid an audit by the IRS, with little know proceeds that have not yet failed to my knowledge!
By using the tax laws to your advantage, without risking an audit that will cost you a lot more than you benefited.
By making available to you, our Business Growth Program that 1,000’s have used successfully to grow their business. This is free to all our clients.
Our free book ‘Why Businesses STOP Growing & What You Can Do About It’ has been regarded as one of the best self-help books for owner-managed businesses.
2. Leaving the responsibility to us for deadlines to file tax reports and get IRS records, puts your mind at rest so you can focus on getting and keeping customers.
- We will estimate the costs and list the tasks you are hiring us for so there are no misunderstandings as to what we are doing. I’ve had people complain to me many times that they thought their CPA filed a return, or thought their CPA or attorney fixed an IRS problem, only to find their bank account levied later on.
- We keep details of each task we are hired to do, and document our contacts with our clients concerning them. Clients are assigned to experienced professional staff, who will answer your questions and give you guidance for the best way to handle each situation.
3. Easy Payment Plan So You Can Spread Your Costs…
We will attempt if needed to spread the costs over monthly payments in anticipation of deadlines so it all doesn’t have to be paid at once.
4. Unlimited FREE support…
We don’t just complete forms or handle IRS matters and leave you hanging. We are experienced enough to give you general advice concerning most business matters. This includes marketing and company development, as well as taking the steps that will avoid an IRS audit.
5. We have invested our money to rent one of the best business growth programs we could find…
We have exclusive area rights to the Business Growth System that is a step by step system for growing owner-managed businesses (worth over $6,000.00 a year)
This truly astonishing system comes complete with video tutorials, step-by-step guides and fill-in-the-blank templates.
Over a staggering 15 year period the system has helped to generate tens of millions of dollars for businesses all over the world.
Since getting and keeping customers is THE most important element in any successful business, we decided to “bite the bullet” and invest our own money so ALL our clients get full and free access to this fabulous system.
6. Monthly Newsletter For Owner-Managed Businesses Helps You Get Even More Growth & Sales
You get the US’ best sales and marketing newsletter for FREE!
Every month it includes 12 pages of brilliant sales-generating and marketing advice for small owner-managed businesses (worth $500.00 a year).
7. FREE Business Analysis…
And finally you get a comprehensive business analysis, which will show you all the hidden opportunities available to you, at the push of a button (potentially worth thousands).
…and since we’re experts in helping owner-managed businesses, our work is streamlined, efficient and cost-effective. So not only do you get very beneficial tax and business advice, but it comes from strong professional CPA firm knowledge and experience.
Let’s discuss the benefits of our services. Our fees tend to run $195 per hour for our professional services, so we are only looking for people who are fine paying the going rates for experienced accountants. We will not enter into a tax bidding wars with non professionally licensed bookkeeping and tax preparation companies. In fact we wind up representing their clients in a tax audit when the IRS selects their returns for audit. It’s critically important now to document positions on returns and use our method to avoid an audit.
To discuss our services further, and get the benefits we offer, please fill out the coupon on the right, or watch the video above and then call us or fill out the coupon below.
Thank You, Joe Mastriano, CPA.